In today's competitive business landscape, the importance of crafting a distinct and unforgettable brand identity, customized to meet your business's unique needs and use cases, is crucial for success. Consistency in this identity across all channels, both internal and external, is paramount to maximize your brand's effectiveness. Hour One fully grasps the significance of aligning branding initiatives with your company's vision. To cater to this need, Hour One offers clients the opportunity to elevate their branding strategies through the opportunity to work with a dedicated design expert.
This option to purchase a Custom Template is available exclusively for the Business or Enterprise plan.
In this article, we will go over:
- What is a Custom Template?
- Benefits of a Custom Template
- The Process of Creating Your Custom Template
What is a Custom Template?
A custom template is a meticulously crafted design framework, in cooperation with our design experts, that serves as the foundation for your various video creation needs. These videos can range from training and HR, to e-commerce and marketing.
The custom template enables you to create your own unique layouts that don’t exist in the platform. In addition, amazing visuals can be added like cinematic output, seamless transitions, 3D elements, and more! What sets custom templates apart is their ability to be personalized to reflect a brand's unique characteristics with only a few clicks.
Here are several custom template examples crafted specifically for Hour One customers:
Benefits of a Custom Template
- Streamlined Process: Hour One's custom templates streamline the brand enhancement process, freeing clients from the complexities and need of design capabilities.
- Distinctive Brand Identity: Personalized templates enable businesses to present a unique and memorable brand identity that resonates with their target audience.
- Consistency Simplified: Customized templates ensure consistency across all brand touchpoints, eliminating the need for clients to manage design variations.
- Expertise at Hand: Leveraging Hour One's design expertise, clients gain access to professional insights that amplify the visual appeal and effectiveness of their templates.
- Time and Effort Savings: By having a template that fits your company’s unique brand and style, clients can create their videos at scale and max efficiency. All that needs to be done is input the transcript and media, then you are done! Your dream video is always a few clicks away.
The Process of Creating Your Custom Template
The process of creating your custom template involves a detailed exploration of the brand's attributes, such as color schemes, typography preferences, logo usage guidelines, and overall design style. You can even design your own layouts that aren’t currently offered within the platform! Armed with these insights and taking on the heavy lifting of design, Hour One's dedicated design experts then modify the template to seamlessly encapsulate your brand's essence.
You can choose between a 2D template or a 3D template (virtual room) can be done at an additional fee. Both have up to 20 layouts!
Once you decide on using a custom template for your company, you will receive a set of guidelines that goes into detail of what is needed on your end. For example:
- Company Brand Book
- Company Website
- Company Logo
- Up to 5 Main color codes
- Font Guide
- Intro/Outro videos
- Layout List
- Other brand assets
Once received, Hour One’s design team begins the first phase of three for the creation process. During this process, the following phases begin only when you approve. You will be involved in providing feedback within each phase so that the end result is to your satisfaction.
Note that the custom template creation can take up to 21 days.
- Phase 1 (7 days): Layouts Mockup
- The Hour One team will send you a PDF document outlining each layout per the provided company brand & layout list.
- Phase 2 (7 days): Lean Template
- Once the layouts mockup is approved, Hour One team will design and activate a lean version of the template on your account.
- The lean version will not contain all the layouts specified within the mockup list. Only the ones that are different so you can test how they work and behave in your videos. This is your opportunity to use the template and check it before moving to the final step.
- Phase 3 (7 days): Final Full Template
- Once the lean template is approved, Hour One team will complete the final version of your template with all layouts and animations.
If you're interested in having your very own custom template, schedule a call!